What Comes First At Schaffer?
Your Satisfaction. Feeling valued and appreciated certainly starts with competitive compensation and benefits. We also think it’s about the little things… like employee fishing contests, catered lunches, and special incentives for achieving company goals.
Your Safety. Employees should feel confident about personal safety. Creating a safe workplace is central to the Schaffer way.
Your Family. We’re family-owned. Schaffer employees don’t miss the kids’ games.
Why you should join our team
Work environment and culture: Team members are highly engaged and get excited about contributing. A trust-based culture encourages autonomy and flexibility in how individuals perform their work. Maintaining positive relationships and respectful interactions within the organization is a top priority of ownership.
Advancement and training: Those who bring a strong work ethic and the heart of a student will be selected for internal training. Cross training our team members is a high priority. We are committed to adding maximum value to every employee.
Flexible hours: You have a life outside of work. Let’s work together to develop a work schedule that meets the needs of both of us.
We also want you to know
- You’re an important part of a proud group focused on finding the best way.
- This is a team effort, and the team wants to trust that you see it the same way.
- We promote from within. You can grow in a rapidly expanding company.
- You can be part of elite manufacturing without commuting to the metro area.
- The company is strong and here to stay. The second generation of ownership is committed to continuing the Schaffer traditions.
Schaffer Offers A Comprehensive Benefits Program
- 401(k) retirement plan and company match
- 8 paid holidays
- 13 days of paid time off your first year, up to 32 days of PTO with tenure
- Medical insurance (single, employee + spouse, employee + children, family)
- Dental insurance (single, employee +1, family)
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- AFLAC option
No Current Match With Your Experience?
We would still like to know you. Send your Cover Letter and Resume via:
Attn: Human Resources
109 Industrial Ave
Milltown, WI 54858